1. With valid Car Stickers (during nighttime, the driver should switch on the vehicle passengers light)
2. Without Car Stickers or expired stickers
- the driver will surrender his/her driver's license to the guard prior to the entry
- Record the name of the driver/plate: no., name of homeowners/residents.
- Report to the LTHAI office and submit a list of vehicle plate no./owner all vehicles with expired stickers and without stickers.
- Outsider/Non residents- Record the time In and Out plate No of the vehicles/drivers' name, destination/passenger on board
- Outsider/Non resident - vehicles must be inspected at entry
3. Construction Trucks - leave license and present gate pass. No overnight parking shall be allowed
4. No 10- wheeler vehicles and heavy equipment of crawler type may enter the subdivision. Except for cement mixers, but must seek approval first from the Village Supervisor. Entry at DIVERSION GATE ONLY.
5. Speed Restrictions – guards to remind drivers the compulsory 30 kph speed limits applies throughout the village. Guards to remind the residents/drivers to use the Rotundas in the village accordingly.
6. Taxi service - guards to telephone for taxis from a list of companies provided by the LTHAI office. Guards must not leave their post to call a taxi from the road.
B. ENTRY OF PERSONS
1. Domestic helpers and Employees/Drivers/body guards/security and other employees working in the Subdivision (with ID) - No Entry or Exit- (get the ID, in case it was left n the residence) ID will be surrendered to the guard prior to leaving the Subdivision and claim it when entering the Subdivision.
2. Guard will record date/time In and Out/Name of Employees with ID or written gate pass issued by employer/residents in the Subdivision. Guard will report to the LTHAI office if there are employees who do not have Subdivision ID.
3. Gate pass must be presented for anything that will be brought out from Las Terrazas.
C. ENTRY OF VISITORS
1. Visitors of Residents
- to avoid embarrassment and inconvenience to guest, residents are urged to call the guardhouse prior to the visit. Residents to give names and numbers of their expected visitors, and the time of visit so guards can facilitate their entry to the subdivision. This is very important especially when the homeowner is scheduling a party at his/her residence.
2. Visitors in vehicles without LT stickers are required to deposit their drivers License to the guard with or without prior notice from the homeowner.
3. On "foot': visitors (plumbers, carpenters, collectors, salesman, etc) will not be allowed to enter the subdivision without the consent of the residents concerned. Residents are requested to leave a note to the Guard on Duty with the name of expected visitor or if the visitor will be allowed to enter the subdivision.
4. In case no advice from the resident is received, gate guard to call first before allowing visitors entry. For residents that do not have land line connections yet, the visitors will be requested to telephone the resident themselves.
D. SPECIAL OCCASIONS
1. In any of activities scheduled in the Clubhouse and Recreation Center, the recreation Center and Clubhouse committee shall submit a list of the guest who will be attending the function, to the "AGENCY" one week before the date of the function, it being understood that the functions such as swimming, basketball, badminton, tennis and parties. All those who are not in the list shall not be allowed to enter and to attend the said function.
Homeowner/Lot owner Functions:
For those persons not on the list, they may still enter on the day of the function provided the homeowner/lot owner .will vouch for those particular guests/visitors. The homeowner/lot owner will call the guards allowing such guests/visitors to enter our premises.
E. CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
1. All homebuilders are required to submit a list of names of contractors and workers expected to work inside Las Terrazas to the Agency. The name of ''Bantay'' must also indicate.
2. The Homebuilder shall submit the police Clearance or papers of all his employees/workers to LTHAI (Recreation Center)
3. Upon entering Las Terrazas, each worker must register and get his ID from the security guard, it must be worn when the workers leave the work site and must be surrendered to the guard upon leaving the Subdivision.
4. All constructions workers/laborers must be required to pin their ID on the visible part of their bodies while working inside Las Terrazas
5. All construction workers including subdivision maintenance crew must be out of the Subdivision by 6.00 PM
6. The Homebuilding Committee will provide clearance, upon request of the home builder concern, only 1 construction worker to stay at the construction site overnight .
7. In case of overtime, the Contractor or Homebuilder or Foreman must secure prior clearance from L THAI, including the names of the workers from the Village Supervisor before 12 noon on the day of the overtime. The Village Supervisor to inform the guards about the overtime. Overtime is until 8.00 PM only. Roving guards to ensure that workers should be out from the village by 8.30 PM.
8. Construction workers are not allowed to roam the village to pick mangoes, or destroy wildlife such as ''tiklings'', no cutting of palm leaves. Roving guards to apprehend anybody caught doing such things.
9. NO URINATING anywhere in the village, only within the construction site.
10. All construction workers to practice decency at all times (i.e. No bathing " in full view" on the streets)
1. 8:30 PM to 5:00 AM - No Entry - No Exit, without permission from the resident employer/homebuilder and contractor.
2. Construction workers are allowed entry to the subdivision from 7:00 am.
3. Domestic helpers/ employee/driver and body guards are not allowed to enter/exit during curfew hours even on board a Taxi, without written permit from the Homeowner.
4. Big trucks, container vans, delivery vehicles are allowed entry at Diversion Gate and only after 5:00 PM with out written permit/gate pass. It should exit the subdivision before 6:00 pm provided a written permit may be issued for the entry of said vehicle until 7.00 pm and their exit until 8:00 pm.
5. No heavy equipment or noisy machinery should be used before 8.00 am. Roving guards should report to the Village Supervisor any construction workers violating this rule.(See also Homebuilding guidelines).
G. MA-A GATE AND DIVERSION GATE
1. The gates should be always be closed if there is No incoming and Out going vehicle to pass.
2. No bystanders should stay at the guardhouse waiting area.
3. Always clear the entrance/exit drive way from obstruction of any vehicle parked in the area.
4. Maintain cleanliness in the guardhouse and area of responsibilities.
5. All guards must be in complete uniform and should be alert in attending to their jobs. (Issued FAs should always be tucked-in holster, if Long FAs always sling in the body).
6. Guards should not be sleeping while on duty. If caught, that particular guard should be reported to the Head Guard and disciplinary action should be taken.
7. NO SMOKING.
H. PROTOCOL FOR EMERGENCIES
Attached to this House Rules is Protocol for Emergencies, and must be adhered at all times.